- The fee structure is as per university/state govt. rules.
- Annual fee will be payable by the students at the time of the admission.
- The College fees as well as the examination fee and other funds will be charged from the student on an annual basis. Fee & funds are subject to change as per College Rules.
- Once admission is confirmed, no fee will be refunded. Further any student leaving the course in the middle of ,the session will be required to deposit whole course fee before N.O.C. is given.
Refund and withdrawals
- Fee and dues once paid are not refundable.
- Securities not withdrawn within a year after the end of the session will lapse and shall not be refunded.
- Securities: Withdrawal of all kinds of securities is permissible after the month of september of the year following the one of which the security was deposited. Application for refund of securities can be made on the 2nd Saturday and the refund claimed on the last Saturday of every month after September, except the holidays falling on the days. The claimant must present himself in person to receive the amount.